XM > FOREX BROKERS

Go to body text
FOREX BROKERS

With hundreds of Forex brokers to choose from, selecting the right one can be both
challenging and time consuming. To ease the process, we’ve tested and reviewed dozens of the

Show more >>

FOREX BROKERS 후기작성

FOREX BROKERS

Broker's Overview

40 / 100

$5
$30 + Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
MT4 for PC, MT4 WebTrader .iPhone, Android, iPad
888:1
FCA(UK), ASIC, CySEC

About the Company

XM.COM provide traders with a large range of cutting-edge trading platforms which ensures trading flexibility. From a single account clients can access up to 9 platforms and trade on leverage up to 888:1, with tight spreads from 1 pip. All orders are processed immediately without commission being charged. Furthermore,

XM.COM collaborates with a number of liquidity providers in order to offer the best spreads available.

There are a number of fast payment methods available which ensure fast transfers of funds and same day withdrawals. Like all the best platforms XM.COM is regulated and authorized by the major associations and commissions.  

Latest Comment

PascalY87's comment

[ commented by PascalY87 | ]

Don't get fooled by XM promotions! These are all for advertisement purpose. I opened a live account for the first time, but didn't received the $30. They said you had an account before. Read their terms and conditions first! they say we will give you %50 on your deposit but if you withdraw any amount from your account all the bonuses even previous ones will nullify immediately. It means, you can deposit, you can earn profit but you cannot use your money, It’s ours!

Muhammad Imran's comment

[ commented by Muhammad Imran | ]

at first they will offer good things to make you interested to open an account with them and make a deposit, but after a few days of trading they will tell you that your account has not been verified even though you can see the status of your account in the control panel. They terminated my account after a week without any further notice. So please take note of this incident and be aware of this broker.

Sam's comment

[ commented by Sam | ]

Fairly good broker

It has been about 6-7 months since I opened an account with XM and I have found nothing wrong with them so far. They offered me a trading bonus of 50% when I joined them and still offer bonuses, sometimes 30%, sometimes even 100%. The spreads on the micro account were quite high but I switched to Standard straight away, as there is no restriction on the amount needed to open a Standard account. The spreads on the standard account are low, and trade execution is instant. Besides, XM offer trade calls twice a day on 10 instruments and have weekly webinars on technical analysis for free.

Yaneth's comment

[ commented by Yaneth | ]

I’ve been trading with this broker for a while now and although there were some minor lapses like requotes from time to time, and rarely delays, I recommend them and their excellent customer support.

Write Comment

rate
TOP ONLINE FOREX BROKERS
FOREX NEWS

Copyright © 2017 Online-Forex-Brokers. All rights reserved.